2008年6月30日星期一

My Beauty Expenses

I have always been spending a lot of beauty products, Before that, I don’t care much about my look. But once you started with the beauty regime, you will get hooked! But luckily I didn’t have any commitment and I could spend money I earned on my face.
But most girls will also buy a lot of expensive beauty products, even if they don’t have the money. They can always use their credit cards, so it’s no big deal at all until they failed to repay the debt. Some may have to resolve into getting loans to meet the end, but ended up with more debts! Just imagine, besides credit cards, you will have car loan, housing loan, education loan and others unsecured loans to be paid off. How much should we be making to get all the things we want?
So, if you really don't have the money for expensive beauty products, get those from Loreal’s or cheaper brands. I tried some of them and they are great too. It’s just the mentality that cheap things are not as good as expensive ones.

没有评论: