2008年7月2日星期三

i like him

One day,I had a terrible dream--I think I can call it nightmare. In my dream, I will marry with a man I don't know exactly. On my wedding ceremony, I want to escape from this fanny place.I don't think I've prepared to get marry. I can't see that guy clearly in my dream. But I remember he is familiar to my ex-boyfriend. Of course, he got married with a nurse 3 years ago. And I didn't like him. He's a kind of man comes from rich family, so we didn't have common topic and I left him.
Max is the only person that I want to marry with. He gave me hope and happiness. Last Saturday, I went shopping with Stephanie. I couldn't help myself to stop looking clothes for him. He is so busy, so he doesn't have time to buy clothes. I did it for him before.
He sent a message on the lunar new year. A sudden traffic rush on the network brought message speed to a crawl that day. But I sent a message back at 11:37pm, and he got this message at 12:00 on the midnight. This can't be a coincidence. I like him. I'm sorry.

没有评论: